Thursday, March 20, 2008

Have you upgraded your iPhone?


I am looking for those of you that had an iPhone and upgraded to a new iPhone -- anything that involves either moving your SIM card from an old phone to a new or activating a new phone with a new SIM card.

I'm putting together a little guide on iPhone 101 -- how to do certain things -- and this is probably the most popular question I get.

So please either leave me a comment or send me an e-mail. Whichever you prefer.

What I'm specifically looking for is this:
--What was your circumstance? (For example, did you have a 4GB or 8GB and upgrade to 16GB?)
-- Did you give your old phone to someone else? Or keep it deactivated? Or sell it?
-- Did you use your old SIM card in the new iPhone or activate with the new card and use the iTunes backup?

All information is much appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Thanks for calling.

[Source: http://weblogs.redeyechicago.com/iphoneblog/2008/03/have-you-upgrad.html ]

1 comment:

The Plastic Wizard said...

I had a 4GB iPhone. I bought a new 16GB iPhone and gave the 4Gb to my wife.

I simply put the old SIM in the new phone and the new SIM in the old Phone and activated both. No problems at all.